Cara & Joshua's Wedding - Aug 1, 2015

I was ecstatic to be able to attend my sister's wedding in Calgary this summer. I was an emcee, along with my sister, Robyn, and totally forgot to take pictures during the reception. :( However, Robyn put together a beautiful video on her vlog which you can find here. The weather was a beautiful, HOT(!!!) and sunny day. I don't think there was a cloud in the sky during their outdoor ceremony. There are always many things to get done and stress to deal with when you are part of the Bride's family, but in the end everything came together beautifully. I will cherish the memories of this day for a very long time!
 
Congratulations Cara & Josh! I wish you every happiness and many, many years together!



The boys enter
 
 The groom & his men

 The bridesmaids (I missed snapping a picture of the cutest flower girl ever - Riley Grace)

 The gorgeous bride with her father

"Who gives this women?"

Pastor Greg Butt
 
His vows

 Making her laugh :)

Her vows
 


 Rings





 Sealed with a kiss

 Cara signs the registry

Now it's Josh's turn

 Witnesses signing (with a very happy couple in the background)

 Sand ceremony

 Mr. & Mrs. Joshua Lopez-Orellana

Raelle & Kibian

 Dana & Tyler

Julianna & Joel

Jodi-Lee & Spencer

Jessica & Isaac

Katrina & Daniel
 

Comments

Popular Posts